Stapelstein Classic Rainbow 8 Pack Plus one free fusion stone
Stapelstein Classic Rainbow Pack 8
Movement, colour theory and fun!
LAST ONE LEFT
Pack Colours: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Dark Green, Dark Blue Plus one Fusion bowl
“Movement, colour theory and fun!”
Stapelstein is a range of modular building blocks made from high-quality, eco-friendly materials. These versatile blocks can be stacked, combined and rearranged in endless ways to create anything from furniture to architectural structures. Whether you're looking to build a simple shelving unit or a complex architectural design, Stapelstein has you covered. With their smooth, non-toxic finishes, these blocks are safe for kids and pets, and they're also easy to clean. So why wait? Start building your dream creation today with Stapelstein!
Please note that Stones and Boards sometimes come with very small variances in their colouring, e.g. a small spot of more highly saturated colour than the rest of the piece. This can happen during the manufacturing process and is not considered a fault.”
"Bring out your little ones' creativity with Stapelstein! Our eco-friendly modular building blocks encourage imagination and problem-solving skills. Not to mention, they're safe and non-toxic for kids to play with. Give your kids the gift of endless possibilities with Stapelstein #BuildingWithStapelstein #KidsActivities #EcoFriendlyFun"
Stapelstein can be used anywhere
- Age Group: preschool 3 to 6, toddler 1 to 3
- With an amazing range of colours, the stacking stones can be used from Kindy to primary school, children’s room and garden, indoors and outdoors!
- Stacking stone offers alternatives to move around sufficiently even in limited space.
- Offers countless possibilities for promoting motor skills, cognition, creativity & social skills.
- Stacking stone material is light, waterproof, saliva proof, bite proof, and very robust!
- Roll, stack, balance, sort, transport the stacking stones and play imaginative games with them.
Sustainability is Important
- The products are produced in a climate-neutral manner and are 100% recyclable.
Stapelstein stacking stones and balance boards are durable and can be easily recycled.
- Produced in Germany, the stacking stones consist of pure EPP using an innovative foaming process with the help of air and steam.
- Contains no plasticizers, additives or anything else.
Ergonomic shape provides support during balance exercises and healthy developmental conditions.